Hi, I'm Julia! I'm the Customer Support Team Lead at Fellow. I joined Fellow in 2021 as an Implementation Specialist and for the past few months, I have been keeping the customer support process at the high-quality level we strive for. As the experts on our customers, our customer support team of 3 works collaboratively to make sure every user of Fellow has success using the product.
We are looking for a third Customer Success Specialist to join us to cover the hours outside our typical work hours to ensure that customers are given a fast and quality response to all their enquiries.
What is Fellow?
Fellow is the first app of its kind built for managers and their teams to power 1-on-1s, group conversations, feedback, and priorities. It is rated the #1 meeting management software on G2, and is trusted by the world’s best teams.
Established in 2017, our team of over 60 staff works remotely from cities across Canada, guided by our mission: Make Work Better for Everyone - and that includes our own employees!
Our values make sure we are always evolving and growing, like our product. All employees are given regular feedback on their impact on the company’s growth, time to socialize and connect with their team members, scheduled performance reviews, and flexibility in their work to empower them to be their best
TL;DR: We are an ambitious team well on its way to building the next big thing in tech - we're on a mission to help make meetings delightful for everyone and we'd love to have you on this journey with us.
The Customer Support Specialist acts as a liaison between our sales and customer support departments, ensuring the successful and smooth transition of customers from implementation onward. This role will also be responsible for creating product-focused resources and finding new opportunities for customers to extend their use of Fellow within their organization.
You will thrive in this role if you are:
- A highly motivated individual who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and managing small projects.
- Technically proficient and a quick learner who doesn’t mind working independently.
- Adaptable to different client personalities while being able to establish trust and a productive working relationship.
Your typical days will involve:
- Representing the “Voice of the Customer” within Fellow; documenting customer-driven insights and advocating internally for customer needs.
- Developing and maintaining deep expertise of the product and best practices to advise customers and create customer-facing resources (i.e. how-to videos and support articles).
- Managing the process and coordinating internal resources to effectively address customer satisfaction and escalation of issues.
- Helping diagnose various customer issues and identifying potential solutions and delivering customer value through live chat and customer support calls over Zoom.
- Ability to communicate with executives and high-level customers to determine and drive alignment to customer goals and strategy.
- Building and maintaining customer loyalty with a “Customer Obsessed” approach through proactive communication and outreach.
- Promoting an environment with high customer intimacy, sensitivity to business performance, and a high degree of situational awareness for all accounts.
- Tracking and reporting on key metrics for customer happiness, adoption and success.
- Identifying upsell opportunities.
- Requesting customer testimonials and referrals.
- Exercising judgment in decision-making in order to routinely deliver top-notch customer service above and beyond customer expectations.
You’ll stand out if you...
- Have 3 or more years of professional experience in a customer-facing support role.
- Have awesome English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Are comfortable on both chat and customer-facing Zoom calls. Most of the support we provide happens over chat and video calls, not on the phone.
- Are comfortable creating customer support videos and articles.
- Can occasionally work flexible hours to support customers.
The Fine Print
- Fellow isn’t a tiny start-up, but we’re still agile and changes happen fast and all the time here at Fellow. You have to enjoy the challenge of constantly learning and growing in your role.
- Our environment is suited for people who thrive in experimenting and figuring out the best way to do their work - and sharing those successes with others
- You’ll have to be available for work from 4:00am-12:00pm Eastern Time Zone Monday to Friday. This does include working some holidays, but this responsibility is shared amongst staff.
- We are 100% remote and candidates should be located outside Canada and be able to work the above hours on an ongoing basis.